Apr 16, 2003

Hunger's clouding my judgement

I can't figure out what I want to eat for lunch. Do I want a sandwich or pasta or something else?... Ruben did well last night. Hopefully he'll win. (maybe fish sticks...) We finally figured out when me and the guys are going to go on our trip.. June 13,14,15. That should be fun. Me,Josh,Jon,Aharon,Richie, and A.P.. Tomorrow's the last day before Easter break, too bad I work every freakin' day! I thougt up a new shirt. It'll have Kevin Smith on the front and on the back either the saying: "The writer crafts their ideal world. In my world, everyone has really long conversations about interesting sh*t or just pick apart pop culture to death and everyone talks in monologue." or "I think I do what I do because I grew up fat... My comedy comes from that. Thanks for bringing up really painful f*ucking memories." I'm not sure which yet.

No comments: