Mar 11, 2003

Random Thoughts

Have you been to Chris Pirillo’s blog yet? He recently won a Bloggie. Since he won he’s going to dye his hair a color and you can vote for the color.

I’M OFF THIS WEEKEND AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT’S GONNA BE GOOD WEATHER!!! Warm & sunny!!!

Stone Cold Steve Austin is back in the WWE.

I wonder what’s gonna be on Bob & Tom tomorrow morning?

I plan on getting ‘The Osbournes - The First Season’ but I plan on getting the uncensored version.


Have you checked out ‘Trading Spaces’ on TLC yet? It’s an awesome show for anyone out there who hasn’t yet. My favorites’ on the show are Genevieve, Ty, Vern, and Frank.

Ty reminds me of ‘Eric’ (or Will Friedle) off of ‘Boy Meets World’

Which reminds me (although I don’t know why) check out ‘Monster Garage’ on The Discovery Channel!

So anyway those are my random thoughts of the day!!!

No comments: